Product & Technology
DeckFinder is a local positioning system, consisting of 6 ground-based transmitters and a corresponding airborne receiver.
Each transmitter of the DeckFinder Ground Segment is transmitting an GNSS-independent ranging signal based on radio-frequencies.
These signals are received by two downwards-oriented airborne antennas connected to the DeckFinder Airborne Receiver, allowing the calculation of the 3-D relative position & the relative heading between the Ground Segment & the Airborne Vehicle – the basis to enable automated operations to fixed or moving ground.
Services & Delivery
Besides our DeckFinder™ hardware components we offer to our customers a strong service support during installation, operation and maintenance.
- Simulation Models & Simulation Support
- Integration & Test Support
- Planing & Model Design
- Installation & Commissioning
- User training
- Maintenance training
- Documentation for users and maintenance
The delivery consist of several hardware segments which all together constitute a DeckFinder™ system. Some components are fixed to the ship deck and others are to integrate to the Manned or Unmanned Aerial Vehicle:
- Ground Stations (6 units )
- Airborne Receiver ( RMU )
- On board computer ( PCU )
- Quick Fixture (optional)
- Radar Altimeter (optional)
- Airborne RF Antennas ( 2 units )
- RF Antenna Cables ( 2 units – optional)
- Mission Cable (data link between PCU, RMU and Altimeter – optional)